Storage Box Fabric Cube Organizer Foldable...
I bought this in cream/beige originally, and they’re perfect on my shelves, making my clothes so much tidier and easier to find. Love it so much I’ve ordered it in blue and yellow for the other two bedrooms. They’re a sensible practical size and perfect for what I wanted.
Cook Incolour 24cm Ceramic Frying Pan Blue
Wholefood Chocolate Protein Shake (500g) Ideal for weight loss & post exercise recovery – 100% natural meal replacement – Breakfast smoothie for men & women – Drink or mix into porridge or yogurt
I started with the sample box, and then bought this. I add a little maple syrup and green and blacks cocoa powder to it. I use a blender and find it dissolves well, though it needs to be drunk within a few mins or it thickens quickly. There’s always a residue, from the nuts I guess, but so long as you drink fairly quickly it stays pretty well mixed. Its not cheap so I don’t want any left in the glass….
I find it pretty filling, and easy to make. I add the milk first then the powder to avoid any getting stuck in the bottom and not mixed. As well as the chocolate I liked the other flavours, can’t say they’re actually tasty 😉 but they are easily drinkable, and with the addition of a little maple syrup they’d much easier on the palate!
I like the idea that its not all artificial fillers, and things ultimately not good for the body, but pure and natural ingredients. I’ve been having porridge and fruit for breakfast, replacing lunch with this and having a small tea, maybe some meat or fish with plain veg, sometimes just another shake. I’ve only been doing this for a week, not sure about weight ( having one leg makes it difficult to get accurate reading…) but certainly I feel better, and can see my middle is less bloated – clothes tell me that too!
Wholefood Vegan Vanilla Protein Shake (500g) Ideal for weight loss & post exercise recovery – 100% natural meal replacement – Dairy free breakfast smoothie for men & women
Sorry, I liked the chocolate one and ordered a second bag, saw vanilla, love that flavour but…somehow the Hemp part missed my brain and yuck!! This takes revolting, like eating dried, sour grass ( I imagine, never actually tried it!!) Even the smell is overpowering. I’d added some green and Black cocoa powder and some maple syrup in an attempt to disguise the flavour but eurghh…its still awful. I’m giving up on it and going back to flavours I know I like.
Its a great idea, I love the thought of “clean” food, not fillers and preservatives, but this one – not for me.
- Honeycomb Natural Sea Sponge, ZOFLORA, Smoked Hickory flavour seasoning blend 100g May 2, 2017
- matting for hard wearing areas, and Gtech hoovers. March 25, 2017
- storage boxes, frying pan and natural meal replacement shakes. March 10, 2017
- Swear Words Colouring Book: Hilarious (and Disturbing) Adult Colouring Books February 27, 2017
- East COLOURBLOCK MERINO DRESS February 21, 2017
- Pure Copper Water Bottle for Ayurvedic Health Benefits (Joint Free & leak proof) February 19, 2017
- Wikipedia Day January 16, 2017
- Elite99 5pcs Chameleon Colour-changing Mirror Chrome Powder Pigment Nail Glitter Effect Nail Art Shine Manicure Salon Tips 1g/Box 5 Colours with Sponge Stick January 14, 2017
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year December 25, 2016
- Sonic Electric Toothbrush, AQV Easy Clean Multi-function Rechargeable Intelligent Frequency Sonic Electric Toothbrush Intelligent Model Waves Smart Timing with 2 Clean Standard Size Replacement Brush Heads December 11, 2016
- a few recent purchases November 29, 2016
- PowerLead Wifi 2.4GHZ UFO RC Aircraft Remote Control Drone RC Quadcopter Aerial Vehicle-Upgrade version November 24, 2016
- Building Blocks, Coolife Building Bricks Building Toy Blocks 500 Pc Bulk Blocks Construction Set Bricks – Tight Fit with Major Brands November 21, 2016
- 5 in 1 Compact Mandoline Food Slicer November 20, 2016
- Some pretty jewellery today November 17, 2016